Subject: Client needed MWC to help in introducing and managing new clients
First we needed to review the service offered by the client, and the legal & marketing documents, followed by contacting potential clients to explain such services and develop long-term partnerships.
Our Task Was
After we evaluated the services, we prepared a marketing & sales plan that included some previous work on reviewing legal documents, compliance, and technological needs. The sales plan was put then in motion with great results.
What We Did
- Legal advice: Work with legal team to enhance and streamline contracts to international and industry standards.
- Compliance Enhancements: We advised the company to make a few changes (minor) to their compliance procedures to secure the confidence of potential clients
- Technological Enhancements: Minor improvements were suggested to make integration with potential clients easier and less costly.
- Developed a Marketing Plan and a sales effort to engage new clients
- The presentation to potential clients of MWC client’s service derived in more than 1 dozen partnerships that duplicated the number of transactions being services before.
A win-win situation for the company, its clients and MWC. MWC revenue was tied to the performance of the new client’s volume of transactions.
* Note: The case studies are real although we have changed some of the details to respect the privacy of our clients.